Pages

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest

The 2011 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest


Amazon.com, along with Penguin Group (USA) and CreateSpace, is pleased to announce the fourth annual Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest, the international competition seeking the next popular novel. The competition will once again award two grand prizes: one for General Fiction and one for Young Adult Fiction. Each winner will receive a publishing contract with Penguin, which includes a $15,000 advance.

The Breakthrough Novel Award Contest brings together talented writers, reviewers, and publishing experts to find and develop new voices in fiction. If you're an author with an unpublished or previously self-published novel waiting to be discovered, visit CreateSpace to sign up for regular contest updates. Open submissions for manuscripts will begin on January 24, 2011 and run through February 6, 2011.

See the official contest rules for more information on how to enter.

Good luck everyone !




.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to get my novel ready to enter this weekend. If I remember from last year, there were several steps to entering. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Theresa !!!!

    I'm not sure whether I'll get myself organised, but will certainly try :-)

    ReplyDelete