Pages

Snippet Sunday - JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS 01/11/2015 #romance #amreading #dreams #Ireland




~~~
 
 
JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS was re-released early August and
 has enjoyed another full edit and an awesome new cover.

If you'd like to review the story, you can get a copy here.

Here's another little snippet.

THANK YOU

~~~




Watching Alex move towards them, she said, “Much appreciated, but Alex is my designated driver tonight.”
Jeremy held out his hand to Alex. “Nice to meet you.”
The beginning of a smile tipped the corners of her mouth. “Hi,” she replied with her head slightly tilted to the side.
Not breaking the eye contact, he said, “I just offered Hollie a lift home.”
“Did you now?” Alex eyed him up and down, then finally turned to her friend. “Actually, that would suit me quite well. If you don’t mind taking the offer, I could stay longer. I still want to catch up with Ben. I need some info from him.” Alex smiled, almost a grin, but the expression faded quickly as she saw the angry and desperate glare Hollie shot back at her. Hollie could see the wheels turning and knew she had understood.
“No worries,” Alex replied with a sigh. “Give me ten minutes and I’ll be ready to go.”
Hollie eyed her friend for a moment and struggled with her conscience. Her shoulders slumped as she saw Alex’s expression, and she knew it wasn't fair of her to force her friend to leave early. But she was tired, and still had a few things to do. She stole another quick glimpse at Jeremy and remembered he was one of Davo’s friends—that had to count for something, she thought.
Exhaling a slow breath, she placed her hand on Jeremy’s arm. “I’m sure Jeremy here will regret his offer as soon as he has to drive down Dad’s driveway,” she said jokingly and smiled at him. “So, you’d better go back to Ben and shout me for lunch tomorrow.”


Buy Links:

AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/1UbJqZ8
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1LUz251
AMAZON AU: http://bit.ly/1JVfTeM






Thanks for all your comments,
I do appreciate each single one of them!
And check out Snippet Sunday  Facebook site for other writers.

 



17 comments:

  1. I'm getting a bad feeling about this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ... Hollie's a big girl. she'll be right :-) thanks PT.

      Delete
  2. I'm with PT, this sounds as if something not so good is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the other ladies. All the warning bells are screaming and I'd hope my friend would rather see me safe than spend more time with her guy. Good snippet, Iris. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siobhan.... as for the friends: he is a friend of a good friend after all :-)

      Delete
  4. I agree with everyone else. Something here seems onimous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, this doesn't feel so good....can't wait to find out if we're all catching the foreshadowing, or if we're totally off base! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see. We'll find out soon :-) Thanks Veronica!

      Delete
  6. I'm agreeing with everyone else, got a bad feeling going on here. This is not going to end well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fascinated how I got everyone hooked on this :-) Thanks Daelyn.

      Delete
  7. I'm in agreement with the others. Hope I'm wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is being brave but I'm not sure that's good. Because she is still going to be riding a car with an almost stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh oh this doesn't sound like its going anywhere good. Great snippet. Love the build.

    ReplyDelete